View Single Post
Old 05-19-2008   #14
barrett
Hall of Fame

Section: 636
Rep Power: 1155 barrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Videos of your new Houston Texans.

no question to me, moulden looks to be our best pick out of the gates. he just looks really fast and comfortable. smart, well spoken kid as well. i expect to see good things out of him really fast. our draft looks like a draft done by a team with alot of confidence in it's coaches. lots of physical talent with room to grow. i see guys like Adibi , Okam and Slaton being coached up pretty quickly whereas guys like Brown or Barber needing a bit more help. Brown, specifically because he's only played the position for one year. I expect him to be up to speed quick but perhaps slower than some of the other OT's taken in the first round. I still don't know that I see him as a game one starter. This is all based on virtually nothing but a gut feeling by the way.