View Single Post
Old 05-19-2008   #353
San Antonio Texan
Rookie

Rep Power: 16 San Antonio Texan could be on the next Madden coverSan Antonio Texan could be on the next Madden coverSan Antonio Texan could be on the next Madden coverSan Antonio Texan could be on the next Madden coverSan Antonio Texan could be on the next Madden coverSan Antonio Texan could be on the next Madden coverSan Antonio Texan could be on the next Madden cover
Default Re: The Texanstalk Team on GLB (MMO RPG)

If you look at our back up center, his other player is on a division rival team. Death Valley Asassins. I found out when I was about to give him a new contract at lvl 8. (needless to say I did not give him a bonus) I have never seen him post and I am wondering if he might give our gameplans away via the GLB forums.

I am posting here instead of the GLB forums for obvios reasons. I sent hardcore a message about it, then I got a message that he was given signing bonus and a contract. (hardcore) If anyone knows this guy or is he a TT board member let me know.

With the playoffs coming up we can't afford to let our gameplans get into opposing teams hands.
San Antonio Texan is offline   Reply With Quote