Thread: Okam
View Single Post
Old 05-15-2008   #26
BigBull17
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 6163 BigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Okam

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocBar View Post
I love it when we draft under the radar like this and give the talking head aholes at ESPiN heartburn when we don't draft like they think we should(as if they've ever watched more than highlight clips of the Texans) and give us poor draft grades. In another 2 years or so, Smithiak will be renowned around the country for their ability to find the draft day diamonds, ala Bill Belichik. I think we had a GREAT draft and got some bigtime players.
Well, look how NE got praised for taking people way to early. They reached on a few players, including a QB in the 3rd. A FREAKIN QB! Whatever, we rock...