View Single Post
Old 05-02-2004   #8
ledzeppelin229
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 712 ledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to ledzeppelin229

I think all of our receivers have at worst adequate hands, but as SB said its pretty tough to catch a ball if it hasn't been thrown to you. Another problem with last season was Carr getting hurt for half the season and that might have hurt their progression but once camp starts back I think we'll see a much more efficient QB on our team. As for Berrian, keep an eye out for Sloan Thomas and Kendrick Starling, both seem to be a couple of sleeper WRs that have speed and pretty good hands from what I hear.
ledzeppelin229 is offline   Reply With Quote