View Single Post
Old 05-14-2008   #49
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 75757 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: who wants to go fishin??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Pretty sure those johnboats would turn into janeboats real quick if that were to happen - or at least the people operating the boats may turn into Nancy's.

Yeah, those trips to Hawaiian beaches suck. I hate surf fishing there and catching a bunch of wahoos.
PS. I'll send some pics this summer. Going to a wedding in Maui - during the middle part of July.

I've only done walleye and pike fishing once. Visited the west half of Wisconson (with the A-1 sauce girl from Iowa). She had kin in Chetek WI. which is a tiny little town on the "Chain of Lakes"... That was some fun fishing.
We'll be in Kaui in late June. I wasn't planning on going until the old man said he was doing it for a graduation gift for my daughter. She wanted to go to Ireland but yet he came up with Kaui. Senile sumbitch. LOL!

Walleye's some good eatin too. Northern Pike are good for the fight, but can't say much for the taste. The Indians up there call them snakefish. Really boney. Catching my first small mouth was a blast too. I was unaware of the fight they give for their size.

No wonder she used A-1 sauce....Iowa?? Where'd ya come up with a chick from Iowa? Nevermind....I reckon I don't wanna know