View Single Post
Old 05-14-2008   #46
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 168015 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: who wants to go fishin??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Yes it is, because; unless you are on the Great Lakes, lakes generally dont have 10 foot swells. That's what we had the last time I went offshore out of Port Isabelle into Mexican waters...

I tend to do more salt water fishing than fresh water, but love them both!! Trout fishing in Colorado is AWESOME!!!
Yep, it'd take a hurricane for our lake to reach a foot. I reckon our 10 hp johnboats might take a beatin in 10 ft swells.

Dude, I've been wanting to go stream fishing for about 5 years now. I watch the Outdoor Channel quite often and love watching trout fishing with fly rods. But no, we have to go to Hawaii and other beach places.

We used to go to Grassy Lodge in Canada to fish walleye, pike and small mouth. We'd fish walleye in the morning then the guides would cook them up for lunch on shore somewhere. I want to say it was on the English river. Awesome! Just awesome