View Single Post
Old 05-14-2008   #43
Brando
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 1665 Brando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: who wants to go fishin??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Yes it is, because; unless you are on the Great Lakes, lakes generally dont have 10 foot swells. That's what we had the last time I went offshore out of Port Isabelle into Mexican waters...

I tend to do more salt water fishing than fresh water, but love them both!! Trout fishing in Colorado is AWESOME!!!

I was wondering because I have been in boats on lakes that were pretty rough. I was thinking if I could handle that I could handle deep sea fishing.

Yeah 10 foot swells probably would make me sea sick.

Extra Special Thanks to False Start for the signature!
Brando is offline   Reply With Quote