View Single Post
Old 05-14-2008   #42
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 79376 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: who wants to go fishin??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brando View Post
I've never been deep sea fishing but is it much different from being in a boat on the lake? Besides the fact it's saltwater versus freshwater of course.I miss the good ole days of fishing on the Fayetteville County lake by the power plant. Now that was some good bass fishing.
Yes it is, because; unless you are on the Great Lakes, lakes generally dont have 10 foot swells. That's what we had the last time I went offshore out of Port Isabelle into Mexican waters...

I tend to do more salt water fishing than fresh water, but love them both!! Trout fishing in Colorado is AWESOME!!!