View Single Post
Old 05-14-2008   #40
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 105157 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: who wants to go fishin??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Over the years, Ted has been an appreciated friend for translating JoeTexanese, but I'm not sure he speaks Threetoe...
Yeah, I knew he was fluent in Joe Texan, so I thought I'd give it a shot. ttp's a strange puppy, but I reckon many a people think the same of me.

As far as fishing goes I'm with khari. I've never been sea sick, but the diesel fumes and boredom get to me.

Our family has owned a lake house on a private man-made lake since 1977 and I've yet to go on an offshore/deepsea fishing trip that has been better than good ole bass fishing. We've gone deep sea fishing in Cancun, Hawaii, Costa Rica, Cabo San Lucas and Alaska.