View Single Post
Old 05-14-2008   #17
barrett
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 21314 barrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: insite into Zone Blocking Scheme

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans_Chick View Post
I've asked the HT.com people to do as much football technical stuff as they can because a. they have the access, b. it makes it more fun for fans to watch the games if they know what to be looking for.

I've been told that this is going to be an offseason priority for them. This article is an illustration of that. Hurray!
i filled out there survey yesterday afternoon and i must have written 15 paragraphs praising them for having one of the best NFL sites around and yet still asking for more more MORE!!! That was one of the things that I recommended as well was more detailed info. especially this time of year when we the fanatics are the ones checking the site several times a day.

i also begged them to take off the under armor ad as it had driven me crazy for some time.
barrett is offline   Reply With Quote