Thread: Okam
View Single Post
Old 05-13-2008   #14
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19489 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Okam

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocBar View Post
I love it when we draft under the radar like this and give the talking head aholes at ESPiN heartburn when we don't draft like they think we should(as if they've ever watched more than highlight clips of the Texans) and give us poor draft grades. In another 2 years or so, Smithiak will be renowned around the country for their ability to find the draft day diamonds, ala Bill Belichik. I think we had a GREAT draft and got some bigtime players.
Great post, I have been telling a good friend of mine this for at least two years.