Thread: Okam
View Single Post
Old 05-13-2008   #12
DocBar
Hall of Fame

Section: Channel 700-ish on NFL Sunday Ticket
Rep Power: 100454 DocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Okam

I love it when we draft under the radar like this and give the talking head aholes at ESPiN heartburn when we don't draft like they think we should(as if they've ever watched more than highlight clips of the Texans) and give us poor draft grades. In another 2 years or so, Smithiak will be renowned around the country for their ability to find the draft day diamonds, ala Bill Belichik. I think we had a GREAT draft and got some bigtime players.