Thread: Okam
View Single Post
Old 05-13-2008   #11
dalemurphy
Hall of Fame

Section: Bullpen/ 636
Rep Power: 48117 dalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Okam

Quote:
Originally Posted by swtbound07 View Post
Bobino is ANYTHING but a sub-par linebacker.

I was very excited about the Okam pick... UNTIL, a certain poster reminded me the endless parade of UT homer posts that will follow the player around his entire career and 3 years after the guys is retired from football.

My greatest wish as a sports fan is for a Texan Superbowl, or series of them. A close second has to be for the complete demolition of the UT football program. That way, maybe these ridiculous fans in Austin can learn to appreciate a real coach and actually learn the game of basketball instead of polluting football with their ludicrous homerisms.
dalemurphy is offline   Reply With Quote