View Single Post
Old 05-13-2008   #3
Ole Miss Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 24791 Ole Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: insite into Zone Blocking Scheme

Wow. Well, I don't know how to respond. I find myself wanting to quote a paragraph here and a paragraph there, and pretty soon it'd be the entire article.

If I had to do one...

Quote:
Hes (Gibbs) just bringing me up to speed, Brown said. The first day was pretty rough. I got chewed out a little bit. Being with the first team, you cant have too many mistakes. Hes been surprised at how well Ive caught up on things and hes excited about working with me.
Sweeeeeeet!

Oh and that is Duane Brown reference above. Not Chris Brown, not CC Brown... but DUANE Brown!
Ole Miss Texan is offline   Reply With Quote