Thread: Okam
View Single Post
Old 05-13-2008   #2
TexansFanatic
Extremist

Rep Power: 7238 TexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Okam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallas_Texan View Post
Okam question from someone who doesn't watch UT football:

How was the rest of Okam's line at UT? Is it possible that the rest of his line made him look better, or was he the superstar on that line? Just wondering.
I'm a big Longhorn fan. I can tell you that Okam was a 5-star recruit coming out of high school and he did extremely well his first couple of years at Texas. He underwent a coaching transition that took him from being an attacking monster to being a load meant to take up space and allow the linebackers to make the plays. I believe he is one of the bigtime steals of this entire draft. Can't wait for him to prove me right.
TexansFanatic is offline   Reply With Quote