View Single Post
Old 05-13-2008   #1
TexansFanatic
Extremist

Rep Power: 7238 TexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Unsigned Rookies and OTA's

I understand that OTAs are not actual practices and players aren't wearing pads and there's no hitting, but...

I still can't figure out why a guy like Duane Brown, who stands to make many millions over the course of his career, would risk getting injured during OTA's.

Am I crazy? I mean the O-lineman and D-lineman are coming in contact with each other, right? The one-on-one drills seem like they might very well lead to a strain at the very least or a tear at worst .

Am I missing something?
TexansFanatic is offline   Reply With Quote