Thread: Mini-Camp Day 2
View Single Post
Old 05-11-2008   #9
Hottoddie
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 24423 Hottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Mini-Camp Day 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by OzzO View Post
Day 3 from HT.com, some good updates:
Quote:
Going against Mario (Williams) every day, Mario is impressive in this camp. I tell you, he’s an impressive young man right now. And y’all can see it, watching him practice and how he’s going about it, and if Duane has to see him on a daily basis, he can’t help but get there.”

(on DE Mario Williams’ improvement) “That light went on for Mario somewhere last year about Week 7 or 8. Everybody saw it, and if you watch practice right now you see him at another level. I think the sky’s the limit for him. I don’t want to sit here and say too much; I just love the way he works. I love the way he handles himself. Football is very important to Mario, and he’s working his way toward a big, big year.”
Man, I'll say he's impressive. Just look at the condition he's in.

The Texans Bull Rush
Welcome to "Sack City, USA"!
Hottoddie is offline   Reply With Quote