View Single Post
Old 05-11-2008   #11
Hottoddie
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14555 Hottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respectedHottoddie is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Slaton looks to impress in mini-camp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan in Japan View Post
I know some folks are disappointed we let Mendenhall go, but adding Slaton and Brown, getting a healthy Taylor and Green back will give us some great competition at RB. Hopefully, no one gets hurt and its a fight to the finish for the top 3 spots.
This is true. Something we forget about at times (especially me), is that when Green stays healthy, he's a very good RB. If only he could stay healthy all the time. I expect to see big things from Taylor this year, but I sure would've liked to have seen us get Kevin Smith in the draft. Damn you Detroit!

I'm also extremely excited that the coaches believe Brown can start at LT on day one. Wow! Can we start the season now?!?

The Texan Question Marks
Welcome to "Sack City, USA"!
Hottoddie is offline   Reply With Quote