Thread: Gibbs attitude?
View Single Post
Old 05-10-2008   #3
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 192005 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Gibbs attitude?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xetuoh1836 View Post
What do you think Gibbs will bring to the OL, in terms of attitude and (repeating the mantra from HT.com TV) "We must protect this House!". I posted this on another message board but, am curious how the Texans would react (or your thoughts) if, Schaub was to be mauled "illegally" by a defensive player and how would they react now?
I could have this wrong but..

In the Drayton Florence hit, none of the linemen knew it had happened.

With another hit (I think against the Titans), it wasn't shown on the TV but I think someone who was at the game mentioned that Winston had to be pulled back.

I want my linemen to be offended when the QB goes down. I want them to rush to help him up and rush to pull guys off of him.

I hope we see that this next year.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote