View Single Post
Old 05-10-2008   #22
Maddict5
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 5500 Maddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: On the health of our Texans players:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsiWan View Post
where did you hear that?
http://www.houstontexans.com/news/St...?story_id=4312

Quote:
Adibi down: The Texans’ first significant injury of mini-camp occurred Friday, when rookie linebacker Xavier Adibi suffered a hamstring pull that will sideline him for the remainder of the weekend workouts.

The good news, though, is that the fourth-round draft pick from Virginia Tech should return by May 19 for the beginning of the team’s OTAs, or organized team activities, at the Methodist Training Center.

“It’s not going to set him back drastically far, but it is a setback because all of a sudden there’s going to be guys that have about 200 reps under their belts before we get through this weekend, and he’s just watching,” coach Gary Kubiak said.

Adibi downplayed the injury.

“Yeah, it’s a little hamstring, nothing really, really major, but I guess they are just keeping me out as a precautionary measure so I can be ready come OTA time,” he said.

He suffered the injury during a special teams drill while running down a kick.

Linebacker Morlon Greenwood said he saw some good signs from Adibi.

“Before that (injury) he showed good quickness and good reads and everything,” Greenwood said. “I think as long as he continues to work hard, he’ll continue to get more fundamentally sound
Maddict5 is offline   Reply With Quote