View Single Post
Old 05-10-2008   #20
Goldensilence
hipster elite

Rep Power: 13669 Goldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: On the health of our Texans players:

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ng View Post
Well have at ya then. I'm expecting Spencer to back-up any Oline spot except Center to be honest. I think until he proves that he can move around again on his bum leg, that he's probably going to be behind Salaam in the depth charts at the tackle position but he could rise up. I don't expect him to make any starts whatsoever, and only see limited amounts of snaps as a backup until he gets his feet under him more as the season goes along.

I hope yours come true, but I don't think guys come off of 2 year long rehab stints to go to the Pro Bowl.
I think you're looking too much into it. I never said anything about being pro-bowl bound. Just if he's healthy and ready to go I'll expect that to drive up everyone else because a player that hungry will be pushing to earn a starting spot.
Goldensilence is offline   Reply With Quote