Thread: Gibbs attitude?
View Single Post
Old 05-10-2008   #2
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 80379 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Gibbs attitude?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xetuoh1836 View Post
What do you think Gibbs will bring to the OL, in terms of attitude and (repeating the mantra from HT.com TV) "We must protect this House!". I posted this on another message board but, am curious how the Texans would react (or your thoughts) if, Schaub was to be mauled "illegally" by a defensive player and how would they react now?
I don't know if the players will be nastier and meaner players but I do know that they will be looked down upon by the rest of the league for being "cheap". I expect Fat Albert Haynesworthless to make some comments about cut blocking after our first game against the Titans this coming season.

Also, the line is going to look significantly different from last season. I expect the LG and RT spot to be the same throughout the whole year, but that's it. The new players coming in could have a nasty demeanor themselves without help (I think Duane Brown could fall into this category).