View Single Post
Old 05-10-2008   #39
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 74671 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Schaub a little bigger, more ripped?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
I've questioned this the entire off-season. I sure hope it's true, but I'll continue to question it. I don't think he's had enough time to really workout hard due to his surgery. I've had a couple surgeries on my shoulder and was never allowed to hit the weights hard for quite some time after.

I hopes it's true though.
The Texans staff is pretty good with figuring out ways for players to work around injuries and do the stuff they can do to maintain fitness.

I am sure that Schaub is on the whole strengthen the neck program that the Texans really emphasize. (The neck strengthening stuff probably helped Carr out during his time with the team. /Said as only an aside, and not meant to begin a rehash).