View Single Post
Old 05-10-2008   #8
GuerillaBlack
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 33658 GuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: On the health of our Texans players:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanSam View Post
Is there anyway you can back that statement up or are you just assuming Charles Spencer is dumb? I have never read anything nor heard that Spencer doesn't have a knowledge of the game.
Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ng View Post
He doesn't really have any knowledge on the pro-game because he's only played in 2 games his whole career. You can't assume that a guy like that, who has had to sit out for a few years is going to have a plethora of knowledge on how to play a demanding spot like offensive lineman. It's just not going to happen.

You can only gain experience by playing the game, not by being injured. This is what I implied by my statement.
You still gain knowledge of the game by being on the sidelines. Maybe not as much, but you still do. Ask Schaub.
GuerillaBlack is offline   Reply With Quote