Thread: Mini-camp
View Single Post
Old 05-09-2008   #55
Ole Miss Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 24791 Ole Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Mini-camp

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsiWan View Post
Interesting that there were no words on what Anthony Weaver looked like or whether Ahman Green was 100%.

They talked about Spencer, C. T., Schaub, Weary, even Dunta. There were words about all the starters that were injured last year. No interview with or words about Weaver or Green.

But its still early. Maybe tomorrow.
I'm interested about Weaver as well.

Chris Brown did say this little snippet when asked about splitting carries...

Quote:
“We plan on controlling the clock and running the ball, so there will be plenty of runs to go around between me and Ahman (Green). We’re going to get the job done.”
I do like our RB's going into training camp. I wish somehow we could keep all 5 of them. Sounds like Brown brings experience with the ZBS where Ahman was with the Green Bay system we're departing from. Taylor fits the one cut and go north style, Slaton will be on the team, and I think Walker has performed well.

All I know is that with Taylor and Walker being undrafted rookie fa's (from the past) I think their salaries are next to nothing!! Slaton's shouldn't be too bad with him being a 3rd rd pick and viewed as a 3rd down back.
Ole Miss Texan is offline   Reply With Quote