View Single Post
Old 05-09-2008   #13
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 212977 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Schaub a little bigger, more ripped?

I think Schaub will take a big step this year if he can stay healthy . I remember him carrying out his fakes well and doing alot more of the little things that some can't or will not do that it takes to be a top notch QB .

Because he knows the art of being a QB is more than just a big arm ... if we run like the Gibbs teams of old ... Schaub with the play action ... will look really good .

Round Dan

Last edited by Honoring Earl 34; 05-09-2008 at 05:20 PM.
Honoring Earl 34 is offline   Reply With Quote