View Single Post
Old 05-09-2008   #8
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 118233 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Schaub a little bigger, more ripped?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Htownsportsfan View Post
It always depends on the type of injury and the patient. I had a RDC and torn labrum repaired and was back lifting way ahead of schedule. It was more about the regaining range of motion and being able to reahap faster since the pain caused by scare tissue never really bothered me in physical therapy. I cant imagine how much better my reahap would been if I had a staff dedicated to getting me back to 100% fast as safely possible.

He can put on all the size in the world but if he lands wrong it just wont matter. QB's are instructed not to brace themselves with their wrists or elbows when tackled but sometimes the tackler restricts your movement and bam, another shoulder injury. Hopefully last year was just bad luck and he will be the picture of perfect health for seasons to come.
Like I said, I truly hope he did bulk up a bit but I'll take the wait and see approach.

BTW, torn labrum's are repaired by arthroscopic surgery in most cases, correct? If his was similar to mine then there's about a 3" incision made on the shoulder in order to re-attach/tighten the ligaments. Eh, who knows?

I am happy to hear it though.