View Single Post
Old 05-09-2008   #7
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 104642 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Schaub a little bigger, more ripped?

Quote:
Originally Posted by IlliniJen View Post
He's probably got a mess load of doctors and physical therapists that are helping quicken his recovery (and it was his non-throwing shoulder, right?). And since he's an athlete, he may recover faster than the rest of us. Not assuming you're a couch tater like me Hou-Tex, so apologies if you're a ripped specimen of a man. Assuming you're a man, of course. So apologies there if you're a chick.

LOL.

I'm just glad we're getting some tidbits of news from mini camps...the season may be months away, but it's like some football hors de'ouevre to munch on.
My surgeries were while I was playing ball still. One in HS and the other at SFA. Heck, the sling was on for at least a month and a half. Like I said, I do hope it's true. Mine were in the late 80's and early 90's, so who knows?

And yes....I am a specimen of a man. Just check out my photo in the Riley thread. I'm talking Zeuslike!

Any info is good info.