View Single Post
Old 05-09-2008   #5
Htownsportsfan
All Pro

Rep Power: 128 Htownsportsfan is a quality contributor and well respectedHtownsportsfan is a quality contributor and well respectedHtownsportsfan is a quality contributor and well respectedHtownsportsfan is a quality contributor and well respectedHtownsportsfan is a quality contributor and well respectedHtownsportsfan is a quality contributor and well respectedHtownsportsfan is a quality contributor and well respectedHtownsportsfan is a quality contributor and well respectedHtownsportsfan is a quality contributor and well respectedHtownsportsfan is a quality contributor and well respectedHtownsportsfan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Schaub a little bigger, more ripped?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
I've questioned this the entire off-season. I sure hope it's true, but I'll continue to question it. I don't think he's had enough time to really workout hard due to his surgery. I've had a couple surgeries on my shoulder and was never allowed to hit the weights hard for quite some time after.

I hopes it's true though.
It always depends on the type of injury and the patient. I had a RDC and torn labrum repaired and was back lifting way ahead of schedule. It was more about the regaining range of motion and being able to reahap faster since the pain caused by scare tissue never really bothered me in physical therapy. I cant imagine how much better my reahap would been if I had a staff dedicated to getting me back to 100% fast as safely possible.

He can put on all the size in the world but if he lands wrong it just wont matter. QB's are instructed not to brace themselves with their wrists or elbows when tackled but sometimes the tackler restricts your movement and bam, another shoulder injury. Hopefully last year was just bad luck and he will be the picture of perfect health for seasons to come.

Support our troops
Htownsportsfan is offline   Reply With Quote