View Single Post
Old 05-09-2008   #3
IlliniJen
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 142254 IlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Schaub a little bigger, more ripped?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
I've questioned this the entire off-season. I sure hope it's true, but I'll continue to question it. I don't think he's had enough time to really workout hard due to his surgery. I've had a couple surgeries on my shoulder and was never allowed to hit the weights hard for quite some time after.

I hopes it's true though.
He's probably got a mess load of doctors and physical therapists that are helping quicken his recovery (and it was his non-throwing shoulder, right?). And since he's an athlete, he may recover faster than the rest of us. Not assuming you're a couch tater like me Hou-Tex, so apologies if you're a ripped specimen of a man. Assuming you're a man, of course. So apologies there if you're a chick.

LOL.

I'm just glad we're getting some tidbits of news from mini camps...the season may be months away, but it's like some football hors de'ouevre to munch on.

"Fishing relaxes me. It's like yoga, except I get to kill something." - Ron Swanson
IlliniJen is offline   Reply With Quote