Thread: Dan Riley
View Single Post
Old 05-09-2008   #50
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 105157 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Dan Riley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
It was shot professionally by Annie Leibovitz. I have another where I am merely draped in a sheet. It's too hot for the boards, so I have it framed at home. It was actually shot downtown, near my house - the Main Street Bridge. It was December so Annie wanted to catch the 'Essence' that is Texan_Bill..

Old English is swell, but it lacks the punch, carbs and calories of a Carlsberg Special Brew.
The photo is screaming 'The' Essence of TB.

Forward the TB in a sheet photo if you will. I'm looking at doing a photo shoot for a Biking team. If you notice this photo really doesn't truly show my Zeuslike physique..