Thread: Dan Riley
View Single Post
Old 05-09-2008   #49
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 102753 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Dan Riley

It was shot professionally by Annie Leibovitz. I have another where I am merely draped in a sheet. It's too hot for the boards, so I have it framed at home. It was actually shot downtown, near my house - the Main Street Bridge. It was December so Annie wanted to catch the 'Essence' that is Texan_Bill..

Old English is swell, but it lacks the punch, carbs and calories of a Carlsberg Special Brew.