View Single Post
Old 05-09-2008   #54
BigBull17
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 6163 BigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: "Are we REALLY playoff material yet?!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by corrosion View Post
As much as the numbers support your statement ..... the guy always seems to make a play when it matters most ....
Collins made the huge throw, and we fumbled away any chance in Tenn. We are truly better off if he plays than if he sits. The run he made was great, but not wholly legit. Carr stunk the field up there, and last year was more about his people than him. I just think if he goes out, they have a better chance. Just my .02