View Single Post
Old 05-09-2008   #55
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 100421 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Plans to Acquire Defensive End

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans_Chick View Post
Hmmm, if I'm going in the way back machine, I'm not so sure that would have been a good idea:

After the Texans released Lundy, he got busted for pot smoking and open container. You think if a guy wants to smoke dope, he would find a better place than in a parked car outside a playground.
Yeah, I remember that too, but that was after he'd gotten whacked. Hmm..dunno, maybe the team sensed the guy wasn't right upstairs.

Either way, I'd still bet on him before Dayne. All is moot now. We have an abundance of RB's that're better than both.......if healthy.