View Single Post
Old 05-09-2008   #54
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 78323 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Plans to Acquire Defensive End

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
Probably a dumb question but.....Are they still paid?

Lundy was still given the chance to earn a spot on the team his first year. Looking back, I kinda wish we had kept him a while longer. Surely he could've performed better than Dayne.

Anywho, the odds of Barber making the team this year are very good, IMO.
Hmmm, if I'm going in the way back machine, I'm not so sure that would have been a good idea:

After the Texans released Lundy, he got busted for pot smoking and open container. You think if a guy wants to smoke dope, he would find a better place than in a parked car outside a playground.