View Single Post
Old 05-09-2008   #48
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 74671 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: "Are we REALLY playoff material yet?!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
I know you qualified about the background, but I really don't see treating or expecting Matt to perform as a 2nd year player this year. In other words, I am holding to a higher standard than that.

In what?

Total offense--14th
Passing--11th
Rushing--22nd
Points--12th

Did you mean defense?
Thanks for reading my mind on the 30th in DEFENSE stat. (Though it is nice to revisit the offensive stats).

When Shanahan Sr. talked about this, he wasn't talk about years in the league. He was talking about it takes 3 years for an experienced quarterback to get nuances of his system. It's a quote I found a while back when Shanahan talked about Jake Plummer coming to Denver.