View Single Post
Old 05-08-2008   #42
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 174245 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: "Are we REALLY playoff material yet?!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans_Chick View Post
I was ***** girl. My brain said 30th ranked DEFENSE.

Defense.

The defense stunk.

Read my mind.

The Defense was 24th overall 344.2 ypg

Pass defense 25th 230.1 ypg

Rushing Defense was 19th 114.1 ypg

Being in the bottom half in both rushing and passing didnt help . When they absolutely had to stop someone they usually didnt get it done . I dont know how much of this you can attribute to injury .The pass defense took a big hit when Dunta went down . I sure didnt expect that at the begining of the season , especially against the run .

I look for them to look for another OLB next season either early in the draft or in FA as M.Greenwood reminds me too much of J.Foreman .... Lotsa tackles .... after the guy gained 5-6 yards .

They still lack a good FS as well and in the AFC South its a position of need when you see Pey-Me-A-Ton at least twice a year .

Hope is a poor mans disease.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote