View Single Post
Old 05-08-2008   #41
GuerillaBlack
Money!

Rep Power: 20333 GuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: "Are we REALLY playoff material yet?!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
Don't forget Demeco & Dunta(though I'm not a Dunta Fan, I do agree he is one of the true leaders on this team)

Our Defense is going to be exciting to watch this year.

I've got my fingers crossed on Okam. If he can be what we think he can be, and Xavier Adibi tries to keep up with 'Meco, we're going to have a defense that will be talked about around the league.

Now, wheter we're "play-off material" or not.... it never stopped Tennessee, so why should we worry about it?
Why aren't you a Dunta fan? He's pretty damn good.
GuerillaBlack is offline   Reply With Quote