View Single Post
Old 05-08-2008   #25
Imatexanfan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1227 Imatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: "Are we REALLY playoff material yet?!"

What really surprised me was the Texans also added some meat to the middle of their D-Line by selecting Frank Okam out of UT in the 5th round. I was lukewarm about taking Okam, as I felt like a pass rusher would have made more sense.

However, considering how the Texans fared against the run in '07, having a 6'4", 325-pounder manning the nose next to Okoye isn't a bad idea either. It'll be difficult for teams to isolate Okoye on running downs with Okam over the center and filling the gap between C and guard. Big Frank will be another factor that will make teams have to choose carefully who of the Texans front four to double team.

Its just a few questions that I still have but, who will make the most impact? Who will make the most contribution for the Texans success this season? Do you think Kubiak and Smith down yet?!
Imatexanfan is offline   Reply With Quote