View Single Post
Old 05-08-2008   #6
RipTraxx
Free Agent

Rep Power: 40 RipTraxx is a quality contributor and well respectedRipTraxx is a quality contributor and well respectedRipTraxx is a quality contributor and well respectedRipTraxx is a quality contributor and well respectedRipTraxx is a quality contributor and well respectedRipTraxx is a quality contributor and well respectedRipTraxx is a quality contributor and well respectedRipTraxx is a quality contributor and well respectedRipTraxx is a quality contributor and well respectedRipTraxx is a quality contributor and well respectedRipTraxx is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to RipTraxx
Default Re: Defensive playbook

That is a good point.

My thing is before he came to Houston, it was like his 3rd stop in 5 years. I figure he's a "journeyman" as far as coaches are concerned.

The saints game is what did it for me. when it came third and a passing down....you KNEW it was going to colston and they still connected. Yes we won the game and thats what matters but it just seems to indicate that late in the game Richard couldnt tune in to what they were doing.

Im prolly gonna get a lot of static for this but hey, its what forums are for.