View Single Post
Old 05-08-2008   #8
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 70440 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: "Are we REALLY playoff material yet?!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocBar View Post
With parity like it is, a team needs a little luck with injuries and get a few breaks on the field and it's possible to go from worst to first. Playing in the NFC South makes that quite a bit harder, but I think the Law of Averages will start working in our favor.
Quoted to reflect the original flawed text.

I didn't read the original post, but judging from this post, I'd say that yes, it's always possible to make it to the playoffs when it's May. We'll know fairly quickly whether this team is playoff material or not, as our first 5 games, I think there's 3 or 4 playoff teams and most of them are on the road.