View Single Post
Old 05-08-2008   #47
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 412969 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Plans to Acquire Defensive End

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think Kubiak has cut one of his draftees the same year he was drafted. PS maybe, but not cut.

IMO, it'll be one of the Brandons cut before Barber. I think Barber would be snatched from the PS if he were placed there.
The only guy drafted during the Kubiak era not still associated with the team is Lundy. Technically folks are waived/cut to get to the practice squad and some have gone through that process. Kubiak clearly believes later round guys, heck young guys period, have to be given time to develop and isn't going to pull any Charles Hill moves.