View Single Post
Old 05-08-2008   #46
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 112586 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Plans to Acquire Defensive End

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealJoker View Post
He has left safety and right safety like he does with linebackers. They said they like him as an "in the box" safety. Methinks they'll work him in on short yardage packages if he makes the team.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think Kubiak has cut one of his draftees the same year he was drafted. PS maybe, but not cut.

IMO, it'll be one of the Brandons cut before Barber. I think Barber would be snatched from the PS if he were placed there.