View Single Post
Old 05-08-2008   #45
BigBull17
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 5496 BigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Plans to Acquire Defensive End

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-ReK View Post
I think Okam and Okoye will make an OK duo (wow, that was bad).

Seriously, Okam should be able to take up blockers and free things up for Amobi to do his thing, keep blockers off Demeco, and help the overall play of our defense vesus the run. I wouldn't be surprised if he was logging major playing time for us sooner rather than later.
Guess we can call em the Ok corral...Wow, what a bad joke. Back to reality, we need one more guy to make it shine, a pure pass rushing DE.