Thread: Dan Riley
View Single Post
Old 05-07-2008   #28
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 70214 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Dan Riley

Quote:
Originally Posted by steroids View Post
It's not a "Riley" way of doing things; its a "HIT" way of doing things -- and its outdated.

The Texans would do very well to hire Sal Alosi out from underneath the Falcons, or someone with a similar background as he.

And yes, I lost my username back in school so I had to recreate.
This is an old Texans story about Riley talking about HIT, for thems who care.

Oh, and speaking of things related to your user name, I've spoke to at least one person who believes that the Texans instance on no supplementation other than whey protein (including legal supplements) puts them at a disadvantage relative to other teams.

I've always thought it was funny how the S&T folks for the Texans preach against water weight gain but that Kubiak wears a gray sweat shirt as a weight loss method.

(BTW, I am guessing you are not a small guy).