Thread: Dan Riley
View Single Post
Old 05-07-2008   #27
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 78323 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Dan Riley

Quote:
Originally Posted by steroids View Post
Dan Riley is a HIT practitioner, and as such I do not believe in his program at all. The S&C field is so backwards, people keep their jobs because nobody knows better.

The fact is, HIT produces a high amount of injuries -- and what do you know, our team leads the league in them. You can try to justify the coincidence of the incidents, but the facts speak for themselves.
Your user name makes me laugh. I'm wondering if you are the person that I talked to about this subject before, because I once had an interesting conversation with someone who was cranky about the Riley way of doing things.

For thems who don't know HIT is weightlifting verbage for "High Intensity Training." Here is a brief wiki.