View Single Post
Old 05-07-2008   #7
Hooston Texan
All Pro

Rep Power: 1284 Hooston Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHooston Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHooston Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHooston Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHooston Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHooston Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHooston Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHooston Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHooston Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHooston Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHooston Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Predict the 53-man roster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr PC View Post
yeah i know... Pittman is considered a very good long snapper, but last season he did make that bad snap which resulted in a touchdown for the Chargers. Maybe its wishful thinking but Dreesen could save a roster spot if he works out as the long snapper.
What happens if Dreesen gets hurt in the first quarter of a game while playing TE? Nothing is scarier in football than not having confidence in your long-snapper, so I doubt the Texans will want to scrimp on a roster spot there. I believe nearly every team dedicates one spot for that position. One bad snap in a year does not a bad LS make.
Hooston Texan is offline   Reply With Quote