View Single Post
Old 05-07-2008   #36
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 123706 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Plans to Acquire Defensive End

My thoughts

Okam may turn out to be a steal at where we got him if he wants to play and not become an attorney. He must have been better than any DE available at his pick.

Weaver and TJ will have spotlight on them this season & I expect both do much better this year.

LB should be improved even if only a little, especially if Adibi does as well as some think.

RCB is still a puzzle to me. Reeves should get start with Molden maybe doing a Bennett later. I have moved DR off my plate for now.

Dominique Barber is FS per NFL draft scout with SS/CB as 2nd position. Size is good for either. Speed not what I want but ok for the box.
http://www.nfldraftscout.com/ratings...php?pyid=33308