Thread: Dan Riley
View Single Post
Old 05-07-2008   #22
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 104409 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Dan Riley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
There's always good fall back or fill in material..... see Tracie.
Truth be told, I get pissed just thinking about Teabag and the Rockets these days. Actually, the NBA pisses me off these days. I think the WNBA players play harder than NBA players at the sport. Buncha panzy ass windbags who've forgotten how to play the game the way it's supposed to be played. Of course the referees aren't helping either.

Long story short, the NBA in general isn't worth any sort of lengthy conversation on my part, much less Tracie McLady.