Thread: Dan Riley
View Single Post
Old 05-07-2008   #15
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 116095 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Dan Riley

Quote:
Originally Posted by kravix View Post
Green
Weary
Schaub
Dunta
Barber
Mathis
Killings
McKinney
Demps
Horton
Earl
Spencer

That is 12 right there that no amount of str or conditioning can help.

Green- Deep tissue bruise on knee--

Weary- Break-- Could have fed him more milk i guess?

Schaub- Shoulders pop out especially when you are slammed to the ground the wrong way by someone that outwieghs you by 50+ lbs

Dunta- legs dont bend that way

Barber- Neck injuries arent something you can really strengthen against or want to take chances on.

Mathis- Leg fracture-- See Weary

McKinney- He had serious surgery after this. It is hard to strenthen a knee from moving when 300lb DL are falling on them.

Killings- He is lucky to be walking again.

Demps- His elbow was dislocated before he got here.

Horton- See Weary

Earl- Broken foot-- see Weary

Spencer- See Weary

Harrison- He was clearly stashed here.
Look, I'm not going to argue with you about who and why.

34+ players in two seasons is more than enough to warrant the discussion in the same way it warrants a discussion about the field... errrrrrrr painted dirt (although most players have said the footing is fine). I beleive in bad luck, but this more than bad luck, this has been serious trend.